mercredi 20 mai 2009

Three other postcards from my blogger penpals


First postcard from Datishoo, Russia


Second postcard from Lyan, Malaysia


Second postcard from Katie, USA


I like postcrossing and my blogger penpals like it at least as I like it!

I received a first postcard from Datishoo, the Russian penpal who lives in Saint Petersburg!
In the front part, you an see the monument of Peter I, the tsar who founded the city in 1703
In the background, the gold spire is Peter and Paul Cathedral.

The second postcard from Lyan, Malaysia :
she went for a couple of days in the Cameron Highlands, a very greeny landscape. it's funny to read on the postcard that the Malaysia's coolest Hill...In n Europe, people are looking for heat place, not cool ones.

The second postcard from Katie, Florida
A view of a shrimp boat, very common in Florida. People can order in some restaurants frash shrimps which were fished by this kind of boats! MIAM! SLURP!

Thanks girls...Have a look to your mail box!


7 commentaires:

  1. trop belle collection! ;)

    Lovely blog!
    Jenny

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. First of all, I want to introduce myself. my name is laxmi prasad shahi age 34 yrs old unmarried person. seeking for long term relationship with european women and Nepali women. so if you would likte to contact to me. don't hesitate to contact to me. when you will send your email then I will change to knew about you. email makes lot of friend if you write true word. todays all people used free email so its make very very bad person because who knew free email will be used true word then all person become benefit from free email. I will suggestion all of unknow friend and familiar person.please don't write bad word.thanks.
    next matter is I am stamp,coin,banknote,postcard,handicraft,cheap stone,jwellary,books,much more dealer and trader of Nepal. I am also coin,value banknote collector.don't hesitate to send your email and your letter.its may be we will become in future closed friend . thanks all of you.
    your new friend
    laxmi prasad shahi
    house no.163,lakhgalli
    ward no.19,damai tole
    kathmandu,Nepal.
    note: don't send any goods and your banknote withought your informations.
    mail at: anantashahi1 at journalist.com

    note: please don't send without your information if you enclosed your banknote,coin and any goods only register letter post ok.

    RépondreSupprimer